Monday 7 January 2013













Going back then when I was in my first year high school days, I've heard the song "Teardrops of my Guitar" and since then I became a big fan of the singer.












 An American Pop star-country club singer/writer is none other than Taylor Alison Swift also known as Taylor Swift. She is not just a girl with face but also with awesome voice and talent that made her fans loved her so much. She is known in her curly blonde hair, cowboy boots, glittery guitars, beautiful and elegant laces type of long gowns and dresses. A lot of youth can relate and love her so so much because she writes her songs based on experiences of her love life or even her message to them.


Now she releases her 4th album which is RED. The RED has "WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER", "BEGIN AGAIN", "22", and "I KNEW YOU WERE IN TROUBLE".



No comments:

Post a Comment